ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Since Tampa Bay Trane was founded in 1969 our goal has been to provide for the growing needs of our owner, consulting engineer and installing contractor customers. Initially our capabilities centered on supporting the sale of Trane equipment. Over the years our offering has grown so that we can now deliver needed skills for digital temperature control systems, start up and first year warranty service, maintenance agreements of many types, operator training, system energy analysis, replacements, retrofits, and repair contracting, 24x7x365 emergency services, rental equipment, performance contracting and HVAC system on-site operations. We’re ready to help you.
- Sells and supports Trane’s complete air conditioning product offering for commercial applications from 1.5 to 4,000 tons.
- Is the area representative for certain Non-Trane HVAC products that support and enhance the sale of Trane commercial HVAC products.
- Offers digital controls system design, installation service, programming, start up and on going support services for Trane Tracer Summit controls systems as well as providing integration capabilities for competitive controls systems.
- Provides certain HVAC equipment and system start-up service for Trane products in addition to providing maintenance contracts, and repair services for Trane and all competitive commercial HVAC products.
- Provides on-site facilities personnel or provides remote virtual support services to remotely operate customer’s HVAC Systems.
- Engages in certain construction management services for the repair, replacement and retrofit of Trane and competitive HVAC Systems.
- In conjunction with Trane offers guaranteed energy saving Performance Contracts which comply with laws passed by the Florida Legislation. These agreements allow dollars saved in utility cost to be used to pay for the capital required to replace or upgrade energy-consuming equipment such as HVAC equipment and lights.
- Is responsible for the local inventory and wholesale-only distribution of warranty and non-warranty repair parts and supplies for Trane and competitive HVAC products through our six Trane HVAC Parts & Supplies.
- Offers extensive local training programs for its customers on Trane HVAC Systems and components as well as for the many other HVAC product lines and we represent and issues of interest to members of our industry.