Six modern and spacious Parts Centers are located conveniently throughout the Tampa Bay Trane servicing area to better serve our clients. In addition, we offer local delivery to your business or jobsite. Click below for a complete listing of Tampa Bay Trane HVAC Parts & Supplies locations, hours of operation, and contact information.
Trane HVAC Parts & Supplies
Mon-Fri – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Sat-Sun – Closed
24-Hour Emergency Parts Service: 864-272-3678
16520 Scheer Blvd.
Hudson, FL 34667
4720 E. Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL 33605
Toll Free: 800-966-8253
11577 U.S. Highway 19 N.
Clearwater, FL 33764
Toll Free: 800-966-8257
2224 72nd Terrace East
Sarasota, FL 34243
Toll Free: 877-529-0010
6461 Topaz Court
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Toll Free: 888-275-9577
544 Commercial Blvd.
Naples, FL 34104
Toll Free: 866-229-1388
Contact your local Parts Center to get registered on ComfortSite – Trane’s online resource. ComfortSite is a user-friendly site you can use to
- Order Parts and Literature
- Complete Warranty requirements
- Search for specific Product Information
- Use interactive Product Support functions
Trane Supply Product Catalog
Trane HVAC Parts & Supplies is proud to support you with warranty parts service. To get the quickest and best warranty support, please follow the following procedures:
- Determine Warranty Status – Contact us with the complete unit model number, serial number, and start-up date. We will research warranty status of the unit in question.
- Order the Replacement Parts – Once the replacement parts have been identified, please order them from the store or at www.comfortsite.com. Replacement parts will be billed to your account.
- Return the Failed Parts – All warranty parts must be returned to the Parts Center
- Complete Warranty Paperwork – A completed WCR (Warranty Credit Request) Form must be submitted along with the returned parts. These forms can be completed electronically at www.comfortsite.com, or by using the form below:Warranty Request Form
- Once the warranty processing is completed, a credit will be issued to your account less any applicable warranty processing fees